2015-03-08 Welcome to the Weekly Changelog
Hey guys how's it going. So this week we had a pretty exciting event: my cousin who attends University of Washington (Seattle) is in a virtual worlds class and toured the Project Zombie map to his class of 40 people! I unfortunately do not have the audio from his presentation, but I did record the entire thing in 1080p. I'll upload that later tonight and post the video right here once it is uploaded.
[RESERVED FOR VIDEO]
Following up on last week, we did get a few models created! And by we I mean CloudQuake; I've been quite busy with school lately so I unfortunately have not got much done on PZ this last week.
As for gun models, we are still working the kinks out to have them display correctly when holding them.
I have been thinking more about the party plugin and what that would entail. I wrote out a list of commands that I want to develop once spring break starts.
- /party create <name>
- Creates party and makes you party leader.
- /party invite <player>
- Invites player to current party (party leader only).
- /party promote <player>
- Promotes other players in your current party to leader status (party leader only).
- /party remove <player>
- Removes player from your party (party leader only).
- /party accept <name>
- Accepts the party invite and sets your current party to their team.
- /party leave
- Leave the current party you are in.
- /party list
- Shows all online people and parties.
- /party archive
- Shows all parties sorted by greatest amount of players in a party.
That's all I got for this week. As always we are looking for developers and builders! Send me a message if you're interested and we'll set a time to talk soon. See you next week!
- Changelog 0.02 2015-03-08
- Created cash register and ladder model
- Planned out PZ-Party plugin and commands
- Changelog 0.01 2015-03-01
- Replaced Essentials with my own plugin OPNecessities http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/opnecessities/
- Working on a release version for the BreakableWindows, a plugin that allows you to break window chuncks with your hands, melee weapons, and Crackshot guns/explosives
- Further progression of building in the downtown area of the map.
- Render of the Week: