Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
Hey everyone, I wanted to give everyone a friendly reminder that I have not forgot about Project Zombie quite yet. I have been very busy with school and life which has limited my time to work on the server.
Hats off to FTS for his hard work; many interiors have been finished in the city which means we can start expanding once again. We collaborated and came up with a few changes we want to make to Project Zombie. If anyone has any suggestions/critiques please feel free to comment.
1. Remove all existing hotel safezones and move them on cruise ships only.
- Players would teleport to the coast by getting inside of the lifeboats on the cruise ship
- The farther players venture from the coast, the better weapons they can find
- Players can get back to the ship by going back to the lifeboats on the coast
2. Completely readjust the shop and loot
- Remove powerful weapons from the shop
- Remove the ability to sell to the shop (causes mass inflation)
- Better weapons found farther away from the cruise ship/coast
- Add all weapons into the loot
3. Update the website to look nicer
4. Advertise the server when it's close to release