Main Forum

Project Zombie Rewind 2.0

9 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hello and welcome! Do you miss the old Project Zombie days? Do you wish you could go back in time to the simple days and fight off zombies and other players with your friends? Well wish no more with Project Zombie Rewind 2.0! B_Ju and I, FatDog_ are currently in the works of re-creating the old Project Zombie. If anybody is willing to help recreate this amazing server with us please feel free to message me. It is almost done and we really only need to play test right now. We are also putting our own little twist on it with our own plugins and a new expansion. Also, any old players will be getting a new OG rank for free! If you have any questions do not hesitate to message B_Ju or me.
Factions
3 votes
60%
No Factions
2 votes
40%
Number of voters: 5
Posted Aug 2, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Untagged users
just wondering if you know the current state of pz?

I don't want to downplay what you guys are trying to do, but there has been a lot of new development in the past two weeks is bringing a version out that is the old gameplay but with the new map and custom zombies and other mobs

PS a lot of the news and development feed has been on the new discord server, and it has been a lot of fun watching, talking, and helping with bringing this version out
Haters Going to Hate my Spalling!!!
Posted Aug 4, 17 · Last edited Aug 4, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
No idea on the current state of the original. All i know is i am currently working on my own version which is based off of the old PZ with a big twist and the old map.
Posted Aug 8, 17 · OP
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
So did this Rewind server ever happen? I don’t think I can wait any longer it’s been like 5 years since Jesse took down pz lol I’m pretty sure most of the people that played on this server don’t even play Minecraft anymore but I would 100% be down to start playing again just for PZ rewind 2.0 with factions
Posted Nov 20, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Jesus people are still active on pz???
I remember it when it first was an idea like....6-7 years ago!!
Posted Nov 29, 17 · Last edited Nov 29, 17
Votes:
+30
Untagged users
we will always be active, even more so on the discord depending on how people are felling
Haters Going to Hate my Spalling!!!
Posted Nov 30, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Totally down to play this and maybe help if there is any needed.
Posted Dec 20, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Is this still in the works?
Posted Dec 20, 17
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Hey guys. Fat Dog and I were working on this project together before but it honestly kinda got abandoned. I'm currently re-working it again as we speak and hope to have up a dedicated server within the next week or two. I'd love to give everyone back there donation ranks they had in the old PZ as well if this is a possibility.

Edit: it's lhartnett123 for anyone who remembers me ;)
Posted Aug 22, 18 · Last edited Aug 22, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Eyy tell me more bro reply pls
Posted Sep 17, 18
NoticeNotices