Main Forum
Page
of 2

Project Zombie is not dead! But the community needs somewhere to play for the meantime.

16 replies
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Alright all, hello and here is an idea: Project Zombie: Zombie Park (Name is WIP)

So all powerful Jesse and I have been at work on some cool plugin stuff for PZ, and they are super general so why not use them for a different thrown together server that will give everyone somewhere to play. And that is what I think we should do.

Deadline: Very rushed dev, to come out on something like Sep 1st.
Plan: A server which resembles a hangout/Theme Park type thing. Some parkour, some nostalgic spleef, and a whole host of mini games still to be thought up. All bottled up into a Zombie themed Theme Park.

So here is what we need:
-Some mods to watch over the server
-Some builders
-Lots of IDEAS!!!

If you want to be part of the build/idea process just shoot me an email at grucemax@uw.edu or post right here.
Want this?
5 votes
100%
Don't want this?
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 5
Posted Aug 18, 16 · OP
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
It's alright, I'm happier that you have your priorities straight. Good luck with the classes, and thanks for the help you've brought to the server.
Hyperman501 is the username I had on the old PZ
Posted Sep 14, 16
Jesse a
Votes:
+151
Admins
A for effort, if only we had time to MC for 8 hours a day :p
Posted Sep 16, 16
Votes:
+30
Untagged users
i have not been doing stuff MC related for 8 hours a day since 2 or 3 years ago. how times have changed...
Haters Going to Hate my Spalling!!!
Posted Sep 17, 16
Jesse a
Votes:
+151
Admins
I know haha, crazy to think how invested we all were at one point.
Posted Sep 17, 16
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
I miss all this man.
Posted Sep 22, 16
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Haven't played minecraft in like 3 years, but thinking about this server sure brings a lot of nostalgia. I've always wondered what the number 603 was about. Maybe, I'll find out when the server comes back on
Posted Oct 14, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Untagged users
wrote:
Haven't played minecraft in like 3 years, but thinking about this server sure brings a lot of nostalgia. I've always wondered what the number 603 was about. Maybe, I'll find out when the server comes back on
good luck trying to put it all together, when I learned what it was, I was very surprised about what it is.
Haters Going to Hate my Spalling!!!
Posted Oct 14, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices